Have you recently purchased a newer laptop or Ultrabook and now you can’t figure out where to plug in your favorite headset?
Most new laptops and Ultrabooks come equipped with a single 3.5mm 4-position (4pin) audio port that supports both audio input and output. A great number of headsets on the market come equipped with two separate headphone and microphone connectors that are not compatible with this new configuration.
The MUYHSMFFADW white headset adapter features two 3.5mm 3-position ports that provide a separate headphone and microphone connection that can be connected to the single audio port on your laptop. Alternatively you can also connect a separate microphone and powered speakers if you prefer to use Skype or chat online without using a headset.
Simply connect the headphone plug from your headset into the audio output port marked with the headphone symbol and connect the microphone plug into the audio input port marked with the microphone symbol. Plug the adapter into the audio port on your laptop and you’re all set.
Want to work or game without using a headset?Features
- Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag
- Lightweight yet sturdy design that can easily be plugged in when required
- Headset not included
- 3.5mm 4 Pin to 2x3 Pin 3.5mm Headset Adapter Male to Female
- 1 - White 3.5mm 4 Pos to 2x 3 Pos 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter - M/F
- Cable Jacket Type: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Connector A: 1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position) Male
- Connector B: 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- Cable Length: